Every care has been taken to ensure our website descriptions, measurements and photographs accurately portray our items, however representations may vary depending on your specific browser and computer monitor. Please also remember that our accessories are handmade here in Leeds, making each item truly unique and as such patterns on items may differ from what is depicted on our online shop.
1) We hope you love your purchase, but if you wish to return any items from your order, we are happy to offer you a full refund* if the item(s) is(are):
1(a) In its original, unworn condition within 14 days from the date of delivery. We recommend you keep the product dry and shielded from perfumes, hairsprays, make-up and lotions to ensure we can accept your return is not in breach of our acceptable hygiene standards.
1(b) With all original labelling tags with a matching document to prove your purchase from Maes Handmade directly.
1(c) An authorised Return Code generated by our team when you tell us what you wish to return. We will not accept any item(s) that is(are) just sent back.
2) Please note that the return postage is at your (the customer’s) expense and we strongly recommend that when returning items you use a Signed For insured service (such as Recorded Delivery) as we cannot be held responsible for items which do not reach us.
3) Please ensure sufficient postage is paid for your return as we are unable to accept packages which do not carry the correct postage amount.
4) Our returns policy does not extend to altered, made to measure or customised items, unless the item arrives faulty, wherein a replacement will be supplied.
5) Approved refunds will be processed within 14 working days of the return being received and refunds will be made to the original payment method. Please refer to your own banks’ policies for how long this will take to appear back into your account.
*Refunds will be made for the item(s) price paid at the time of purchase and initial postage will be refunded at a basic rate regardless of your chosen delivery method.
All our Shipping prices are quoted directly from Royal Mail Website as of April 2021.
|Royal Mail Service||Time||Price||Verified||Cover|
Standard Letter under 100g . You buy a single item to a maximum value of £9.00
|Royal Mail 2nd Class (Large Letter) - Aim for 3 Days Delivery||£0.99||Up to £20 for loss or damage||Proof of Postage|
|Standard Packet. You buy a single item, or you buy any combination of items between a value of £9.01 - £60.00||Royal Mail 2nd Class (Small Box) - Aim for 3 Days Delivery||£2.80||Up to £20 for loss or damage||Proof of Postage|
|Next Day Delivery (Packet) . You buy a single item, or you buy any combination of items to a maximum value of £150.00||Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class - Aim for 1 Day delivery||£4.55||Up to £50 for loss or damage||Proof of Delivery|
|Special Delivery (Packet) You buy a single item, or you buy any combination of items to a maximum value of £500.00||Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm® next day||£8.70||Up to £500 for loss or damage||Tracked|
*Please ensure you select the appropriate postage option if you require your item urgently and/or to protect your rights to full compensation with Royal Mails loss or damage policy (https://www.royalmail.com/retail-compensation-policy-damage)
**Orders above £500 please contact us so we can customise your delivery arrangements with the appropriate level of insurance*