Black Butterfly Face Mask.
MAES Reusable Face Masks are made in triple layer 100% breathable cotton and can be machine washed and ironed into its original condition after every use. We have created a pocket between two layers of fabric, so you can insert FFP3 filters if you would like extra protection. MAES products are handmade in England and all of our materials are sourced from UK Suppliers only.
5 Reasons MAES make one of the best Face Masks on the Market:
- We make 5 sizes of Masks so it fits a variety of face shapes and all age groups.
- We sew in a malleable nose wire that shapes your mask from the bridge of your nose for a comfortable, snug fit.
- We use latex-free elastic to reduce irritation on your ears.
- We sew channels into our masks, so you can replace the elastic as it wears, or customise other ways of fitting your mask to your preference.
- We operate a TRULY sustainable business. We make products as our customers place orders. We do not waste materials or damage the environment to create profit.
To machine wash your mask(s), please sort the mask(s) by colour and include with your regular laundry. If you've inserted a filter, remove it before washing. Use regular laundry detergent and the warmest water setting for cotton your machine allows.
To hand-wash your mask(s), fill the sink with hot water and add detergent. When your Mask has been washed, air dry your masks in direct sunlight, or on a dying rack.
When your Mask is dry, you can set your iron onto the cotton setting and apply it lightly for a few seconds to reshape your mask back to its original pristine finish.
Due to the nature of handmade product and pattern designs, each Face Mask will vary slightly from the photo provided and the measurements provided are approximate.
We recommend all Maes Handmade products are removed before sleeping and bathing.
- How to measure your face for the best fit:
- Start your measurement from the bridge of your Nose (between your eyes) down to the bottom of your chin, with your mouth comfortably open (as if you was talking). This measurement is your minimum size mask.